This EACWP Premium Virtual Edition for Creative Writing Teachers will comprise three different workshops (26 – 28.1 from 17.00 to 19.00 (CET). As in the regular format of our Teachers Training Course, over these sessions, our EACWP teachers will share their different methodologies, approaches and experiences in the teaching of creative writing by offering a so called “auteur workshop” by performing and explaining their own ars pedagogica and didactics from both a theoretical and practical approach. In this occasion, we’ll count on the participation of a female panel as in the past edition we had a fully male team.
All the working sessions will be focused on pedagogical training and guidelines to empower the participants to develop their own teaching interests and new possibilities.
This training is for:
- Beginner teachers keen to learn about the pedagogy of teaching creative writing and the different international approaches
- Intermediate teachers wanting to broaden their grasp of pedagogical concepts in an international and culturally diverse environment
- More expert teachers interested in sharing their experiences and approaches and enriching their own perspectives from international discussions and comparisons
- Students of creative writing willing to deepen into their knowledge and skills within the contents of the different working proposals in an international context
- Mariana Docampo from Casa de Letras (Argentina)
- Renée Combal-Weiss Aleph-Écriture (France)
- Jenifer Smith from NAWE (UK)
Contents and schedule
All the sessions will be celebrated in January, 2021 from 17.00 to 19.00 (CET).
- Tuesday, 26th: Creating a workshop from the text analysis method / Mariana Docampo (Casa de Letras / Argentina)
- Wedenesday 27th: Creative tools to enable connections between home and the virtual classroom / Renée Combal-Weiss (France)
- Thursday 28th: Metaphoraging / Jenifer Smith (NAWE / UK)
- 200€ (EACWP members)
- 250€ (other participants)
Please contact Lorena Briedis: firstname.lastname@example.org